B.S., Wittenberg University |
M.S., Ohio State University
Area of Research:
My research interests are aimed at investigations of natural products of plants and animals,
focusing on how particular compounds or group of compounds affect that organism's environment.
One project that is currently underway is an investigation into the
"osage orange" plant (Maclura pomifera).
- CHEM 113 -- Introductory Chemistry Laboratory I
- CHEM 114 -- Introductory Chemistry Laboratory II
- CHEM 117 -- Honors Introductory Chemistry Laboratory I
- CHEM 233 -- Organic Chemistry Laboratory I
- CHEM234 -- Organic Chemistry Laboratory II
- CHEM475 -- Senior Research Seminar